Really Hate My Job

I Really Hate My Job…Now What?

If you’ve been in your career for awhile but don’t really dig it anymore, or if you simply haven’t found that perfect niche yet, you’re not alone. In fact, according to Gallup, only 15% of the workforce worldwide, are engaged in their job. In the US, it’s around 30%…not great. That leaves over 70% – 85% of the workforce not…

Continue Reading